Sipka & Simon Association of Lawyers provides start-ups with a full range of legal services from the establishment of the entity to the need for successful and profitable operation. Within this, Sipka & Simon Association of Lawyers provides the following services.
- Establishment of companies
- Tax planning
- Preparation of contracts
- Preparation of employment contracts
For operating companies
During their operation, enterprises face the problems generated by a rapidly changing and expanding regulatory environment, which requires a high level of expertise. In view of this, our association provides complex services for the operation in compliance with the legal provisions.
- Amendments of companies, structuring and restructuring of companies
- Full review of current operations, process analysis
- Legal counselling in person
- Attendance at company meetings and conferences
- Data protection audit
- Representation in court proceedings, out-of-court representation, debt recovery
- Preparation of regulations
- Preparation of documents, opinion on contracts
- Preparation and support of international presence
- Compliance preparation
- Representation in company proceedings
We provide assistance for the important transactions and legal problems of individuals.
- Representation in court proceedings
- Out-of-court representation
- Preparation of documents
- Legal counselling
For civil society organisations
Civil society organisations form an integral part of our modern world, ensuring a civic presence in society. Our association provides full legal support to civil society organisations on request, as follows.
- Establishment of civil society organisations
- Support of the registration of a change in the information of the civil society organisations
- Support of the termination without succession of the civil society organisations
For county and local governments
Our association is highly experienced in providing legal support to county and local governments.
- General legal assistance, legal counselling
- Opinions and amendments of regulations
- Support of the preparation of decisions/decrees of the local governments